Restaurant Staff - Waiter/Waitress
Are you great with people and enjoy providing fantastic customer service?
Our client is currently looking for waiting staff to join their Restaurant and Front of House team, at their award-winning 4-star Hotel and Conference Venue, Woodland Grange in Leamington Spa.
We are looking for people on a full-time, permanent basis, to work 40 hours a week, working 5 days out of 7, with a combination of early morning, evening and weekend shifts.
Customer service is the Number.1 priority, so we're looking for people who are friendly, confident and enthusiastic about working in a customer facing role.
Our client can help you to build on the skills you already have, offering you training and support so that you can develop a successful career in the hospitality industry.
Key parts of the job:
- Serving customers in a professional, polite and friendly manner
- Giving high quality table service in the restaurant area
- Helping to keep the restaurant, bars, break-out areas and conference rooms well-presented and fully stocked
- Being well presented
- Following Food Hygiene standards, as trained
The people we are looking for:
- You will have experience working with customers face to face
- Have excellent customer service skills, with high standards and attention to detail.
- You will be friendly, great with people and a good team player
In return our client can offer:
- Training, with excellent progression and development opportunities
- 26 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Access to the onsite gym facilities
- Healthcare plan
- Discounts on products through our Advantages programme
- Company uniform
- Pension with up to 8% matched contribution
- Recruitment incentive scheme
- Free parking