Senior Accountant - Lichfield (CB19)
Our Lichfield based client are recruiting for a Senior Accountant to join their team. Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected company with a friendly team and plenty of room for progression.
- Dealing with a variety of clients in the owner/manager sector
- Visiting some clients on a monthly, quarterly basis to prepare management accounts
- Year-end accounts for sole traders, partnerships & associated tax computations
- Year-end statutory accounts for Ltd companies & LLP’s and associated tax computations
- With the advent of making tax digital liaising with and managing clients book-keeping requirements.
- Managing staff and working alongside Senior Accountant
- At least 10 years’ experience in a similar role
- If qualified candidates must have at least 5 years post qualification experience in a similar role
- Competent in the use of Iris Accountacy Suite, Xero, Sage Accounts and Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Possess an enthusiastic, motivated and adaptable approach to work
- Be a committed team player
37.5 hours per week flexible between the hours of 8am to 6pm with 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Salary ranges between £28,000 - £35,000 DOE