My client based in West Bromwich are currently going through an exciting time where they are looking to recruit a key member of their team, a Finance Manager to join a rapidly expanding beauty business. They are experts in their field with little competition in the area. They are looking to grow the business further in the upcoming years.
Here you can gain some real hands on experience as a Finance Manager, supervising a small team reporting directly to the MD within a friendly close-knit family business. This position can be developed in any way the Finance Manager would like, with the chance to streamline processes and reporting. A key part of the role is to get involved in the acquisition plans for the business, which is a great learning opportunity for all.
Ideally, you will:
• Be a part qualified or qualified accountant in the black country area, particularly focussing on the SME market working for a similar 2 million turnover business
• Have experience assisting with month end procedures such as accruals and prepayments and management accounts using opus and payroll for various branches
• Have experience implementing new systems and procedures and streamlining processes and prior involvement within acquisitions and 3 year strategic plans
• Heavily focussed within the operations side of the business as well as the finances
In return, you will:
• Provide accounting support to the MD and working closely with the other key members of the business
• Be given the option to further your accountancy knowledge within an SME business, progressing your career to the next level
• Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an interesting business with a competitive salary
• Have the opportunity to supervise a small team in the next few years
This Finance Manager role is a great chance to gain further all round accounting exposure and progress your accounting career within a rapidly expanding business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.