An exciting opportunity has become available, for a Production Planner to join a unique manufacturing organisation.
Theirs, is a bespoke environment, fast paced and unusual production facility. The culture and vision of this Company, make it an exceptional place to work. Genuine emphasis is placed recognition and valuing their employees.
As the Production Planner, you will be given overall responsibility for production planning and the development of the scheduling system
Duties of a Production Planner:
- Plan production requirements across all production
- Provide production plans
- Ensure that plans are correct and achievable
- Ensure timely delivery of bulk raw materials
- Identification of areas for improvement
- Weekly stock / production meetings
- Proven experience of Production planning within a fast paced production environment
- It would be ideal if you have exposure to SAP
- Exceptional organisational skills
- To be able to plan, schedule and plan work
- To have had exposure to working in a continuous improvement environment
- A genuine “can-do” attitude
- This role would suit someone who is ambitious, takes pride in their work, appearance and standards, and who is committed, passionate and enjoys coming to work
Benefits for a Production Planner:
Salary : £28,000 - £30,000
Market Leading Pension
Generous Achievable Bonus
Excellent Holiday Entitlement
Location : Tamworth
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a unique working environment, where your long-term prospects would be assured. You will be given the chance to truly make an impact and raise the bar across the Company.
If you are interested in this role, then please send your CV ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84731183