The HR Office will be joining Global business supporting the HR Department with all employee relations and the on-boarding process. Our Client is very professional, process driven and well-established. They offer a great benefit package, car parking, a 15:00pm finish every Friday and beautiful offices to work in. We have recruited for this business for a number of years and have proven success of progression and staff longevity.
As the HR Officer you will be responsible for:
- Providing support with all areas of recruitment, absences, staff welfare and disciplinaries
- Liaising with external parties including Recruitment agencies and advertising agencies to source for new employees
- Completing the interview and induction process of potential new employees
- Reviewing and renewing company policies, processes and contracts
- Supporting Management with appraisals, promotions and salary reviews
- Managing company budgets and implementing new training processes
The successful candidate for the role of HR Officer will have:
- Previous experience within a HR support role
- Proven knowledge of Recruitment, absence, disciplinary and appraisal processes
In return the HR Officer will receive a basic salary between £24,000 and £28,000 depending on level of experience.
Working hours are Monday - Thursday, 9:00am - 5:30pm. Friday, 9:00am - 3:00pm
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.