Our client is a manufacturing business based in Redditch (approx £5m turnover).
They are looking to appoint a Financial Controller (full time or part time) to join the business that has targets of achieving high growth during the next 3 years. The MD lives over 140 miles from the office and so requires a really good Financial Controller that can become his number 2 within the company and help drive this growth and manage internal process changes and improvements.
Anticipated timelines to start are end of Jan or early Feb 2019. The new position will form part of the company's new management team.
Excellent experience or knowledge of the following areas will be an advantage:
- Manufacturing & Stock control systems
- Cost accounting
- Excellent use of Excel and Pivot tables
- Monthly Management figures
- Cashflow forecasting
- Preparation of Budgets
- Creation and management of internal process controls
- FX strategy
- Experience in helping to create a monthly revenue business
- We are looking for a highly motivated individual who can manage a small team within an ambitious growth company to ensure that the company remains profitable and with proper internal controls. The new position will form part of the company's new management team.