Customer Service job based in Warwick but moving to Coventry shortly
Your new company
My client provides IT assistance to groups, across all ages and demographics across the UK. They also work closely with the government to provide assisted digital support to end users as part of the government drive to go digital. The successful candidate will be assisting in provision of triage advice and the booking of appointments for individuals requiring Digital Assistance to complete online forms.
Your new role
- Triaging inbound calls to determine eligibility / assistance within agreed service standards
- Efficiently cleansing and grouping data from inbound calls and texts and emails
- Transferring and recording data into databases and onto Google sheets
- Arranging and managing customer appointments and liaising where required with partners
- Producing a daily activity report
- Addressing issues as they arise, provide solutions and provide input for service improvements
- Ensuring any complaints are passed to the appropriate line manager for resolution
- Undertaking all training initiatives as required
- Adherence to company policies and procedures supporting the management team in all required tasks as requested
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong communication skills with the ability to show empathy and build rapport
- Previous experience within a customer service environment e.g. a call centre
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, databases and ideally Google Suite
- A positive outlook and enthusiastic team player
- Ability to self-motivate and use own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
What you'll get in return
Currently based in Warwick they will be moving at the end of January to there new offices in Coventry. You will be working as part of a small team with a real opportunity to progress as the company believe in promoting within.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84717552