- Maintaining and updating of in house databases
- Managing processes and project changes
- Organisation of files
- Document Control
- Research and implementation of new compliance manuals
- General administrative support to the Director of QA
- Communication with all departments on the project
- Ideally educated to Degree level - must be compliant/happy with academic research
- Excellent communicator
- Attention to detail
- Able to cope well under pressure
- Be proactive and work well autonomously
- It is desirable if you have previous knowledge of ISO certifications
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.loveworkbehappy.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment business. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84702561