As a Finance Manager you will ideally be a fully qualified accountant with detailed understanding and experience of managing and leading a payroll team as well as credit control and finance administrators with experience within either healthcare or social housing.
Job Roles and responsibilities
The Finance Manager will continue to have a hands-on role in the operational budgets across the group and working closely with senior managers on ensuring the business is streamlined and efficient as well as and not limited to:
• Prepare and present both regular and ad-hoc Board reports.
• Lead on financial aspects of preparing applications for new sources of funding.
• Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
• Conduct risk management
• Evaluate and decide on investments
• Supervise finance team
• Allocate resources and manage cash flows
• Conduct profit and cost analyses
• Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
• Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
• Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
• Proficiency in accounting software
• Solid analytical and decision-making skills
• Leadership abilities
• ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified