Excellent Opportunity Available
£22,000 - £25,000 + Commission
We are recruiting for a talented and motivated individual to take on the role of a technical sales engineer. Our ideal applicant would have a background in engineering, having a knowledge and understanding of both technical drawings and engineering processes. Ideally, we would prefer a proven track record in sales, however for the correct applicant we are willing to help with their final development to enable them to flourish within this job role.
This exciting prospect will see the successful applicant; attracting new business and developing their own client base within a multi process sub contract engineering company. They will be given the support required to drive sales forward with an aim of bringing new growth to an already established company. Upon starting they will also be expected to liaise with existing customers, to further strengthen bonds and bring new possibilities to both parties.
- Attracting new business leads and sales
- Leading business development activities
- Growing and developing existing accounts
- Relaying the expectations of the customer to the production team
- Be able to read engineering drawings
- Understand basic engineering processes
- Have good communication skills
- Be computer literate
- Organisational skills
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as individually.
- Full Clean UK Driving License
The successful candidate will be given; the use of a company vehicle (with fuel card), mobile phone and a laptop. Starting salary is very competitive at £22000- £25000 depending on prior experience.
In return you will benefit from:
- Basic salary of £22,000 - £25,000 Depending on experience Plus Commission
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Parking (Off site)
- Company bonus scheme (after probation)
The above role is based on a permanent full time basis with an ASAP start. Hours of work are Monday - Friday 7:30AM - 4:00PM. If you are interested, please apply directly through the advert or email your CV . If you require further information on the position, please call
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer and an Employment Agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy