Family Solicitor / Legal Executive
Family Solicitor, Legal Executive/Fee Earner required to work for a well-established, highly regarded law firm who are very much a part of the local community.
- To develop and deal with a case load of family work.
- This will include divorce & separation, related financial and private law children matters and domestic abuse cases.
- This role does not involve public law children matters but may involve private law children matters.
- Develop and maintain local and regional networks to attract and secure new business.
Suitable candidates must have:
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in family law
- Experience in both legal aid and private work as this role has a mixed case load
- Experience of running your own case load and acting with some autonomy
- Willingness to commit to gain accreditation by the Law Society on joining
Ideally, candidates will also have:
- Advocacy experience
- Current membership of Resolution and a willingness to work to its ethos
- Accreditation by the Law Society or Resolution in this area of family law
- Excellent communication, organisational and IT skills
- Ability to work as a member of the team and to support colleagues
- Ability to build relationships with other professionals and third parties
- Ability to work under pressure to time and financial targets
- Professionalism and integrity at all times
- Confidence to develop own case load and the profile of the practice generally via networking, marketing and business development.
For more information please contact Tracey McCabe, Legal Recruiter or
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84680972