Retail Deployment Manager
The Central Operations Team are expanding and have an exciting opportunity for you to join them as a Retail Deployment Manager.
The purpose of this role is to support the Retail Policy and Process Manager in delivering and maintaining a workforce-planning model for our retail stores in the UK and Ireland. Colleague and Customer Planning plays a critical role in continually improving our customers' experience, ensuring our associates are available when our customers need them the most. To coach, lead and develop a small deployment team. To provide reporting and trend analysis for all levels of the business with suggestions to improve performance, and ensure that retail is able to manage the payroll budget effectively. Managing the retail model day and work closely with the Retail Policy Manager, to ensure all new policies where applicable are included or removed from the task allocation.
- To deliver all information within set timeframes to allow correct planning within our retail stores
- To maintain and update the retail model day to allow accurate forecasting
- To work with the retail policy manager to ensure all task allocation is accurate and correct
- Initiates scheduling modifications in response to changing business needs
- Manage a small deployment team to ensure all deadlines are met
- Developing and maintaining organisational store level short and long term forecasts
- To provide reporting for the central and field management teams
- To communicate and demonstrate business knowledge at all levels including board level
- Deputise for the retail policy and process manager and retail policy manager
- To display our values 'TIARA' in all aspects of the role and treat people with respect at all times
- Effective time management- manage all work within the set targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Be an effective team member, and ensure good working relationships across the business
- Good coaching and listening skills
- Experience of field-based scheduling techniques including excel VBA models
- Ability to process work using your own initiative
- Proven analytical skills
- Resolve issues/queries within the internal Customer Charter commitments
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go???