Purchase Ledger Clerk
Immediate Start! Experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk Opportunity - Temp to Perm Option Available
Your new company
You will be working for an Award Winning organisation who are based within the Burton area. They are a progressive organisation who are at the forefront of innovation within their industry. They have an inclusive culture which offers a supportive environment in which to work. Due to the location of this organisation you will need to be a car driver as there are no direct public transport links to this company.
Your new role
This is a full time role to start ASAP, initially on a temporary basis, although for the right person, permanent employment opportunities will be available. Key duties of the role will include:
- Processing invoices and payments
- Liaising with suppliers, customers and internal stakeholders
- Arranging any necessary refunds
- Statement reconciliation
- Journal inputting
- Supporting with month end processing
What you'll need to succeed
In order to secure this opportunity you will need:
- Previous purchase ledger experience
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good team player
- Accurate with a keen eye for detail
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.