Retail Engagement Manager
The Retail Operations Team are recruiting for a Retail Engagement Manager. The purpose of this role is to support the Senior Manager of Retail Operations in delivering the communication plan in the most store efficient manner, accurately first time. Acting as a liaison point between our store and field teams and SSC, ensuring effective co-operation between all departments and that all retail projects and processes are well planned and executed.
- Responsible for the management and execution of all communication that goes to our store teams or field managers
- Accountable for the performance of the internal communications team
- Ensure the brand values and tone of voice as adhered to in all communications
- To continually identify new ways of streamlining communication and improving the way to communicate with our stores
- Responsible for representing retail at project steering groups and where appropriate acting as the stakeholder for retail in the UK and Europe
- To be responsible for ensuring that the communication for any projects that impact retail are managed effectively from initial planning through to implementation
- The management and improvement of communication between retail and other departments
- Co-ordinate effective and appropriate communication within the department
- Responsible for the maintaining and improvement of the store intranet system 'The HuB'
- Deputising for the Senior Manager of Retail Operations as required
- Promote all compliance related requirements throughout the business and identify opportunities for process improvement
- To communicate confidently and clearly at all levels including board level
- To display our values 'TIARA' in all aspects of the role and treat people with respect at all times
- Effective time management- Manage all work within the set targets
- Manage well under pressure and be able to prioritise effectively
- Communication- To deliver a high degree of communication across the business
- Be a team member, and ensure good working relationships within other areas of the business.
- Good coaching and listening skills
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Use of Adobe creative packages (Photoshop, Indesign) preferable
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go???