ARIEL Coordinator Worcester
ARIEL Coordinator- Worcester - competitive salary + Benefits
Agricultural, Rural Industries and Estate Losses
Crawford and Company prides itself on being a world leading multinational company that are continuing to progressively grow in the Claims Management and Loss Adjusting industry. In the UK, Crawford operates through 27 offices all with professional experience and technical expertise to manage claims from start to finish.
They are now looking for a Claims Coordinator to join their ARIEL team in their Worcester office (Ariel stands for Agricultural, Rural Industries and Estate Losses) and is a dedicated team dealing with claims in the rural and farming communities. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in starting a career in claims and working their way up to becoming a claims handler. The ideal candidate is someone who can manage themselves with excellent customer skills and a confident telephone manner.
- To receive and action new claims including accurate data input, liaison with colleagues and customers to capture and provide key information
- Responsibility for closed and archived filing
- Administrative duties
- To work as part of a team
- The role will be office based.
- Operate flexibly, depending on needs of the business.
- To make outbound calls to policyholders, Agents, Insurers and colleagues to ascertain nature and extent of loss and emergency assistance (where required) and book appointments.
- Ensure all activity is accurately logged
- Request documentation to support claim from policyholder and/or Agent, where appropriate.
- Consider high risk indicators and refer to CFS or action in accordance to client philosophy
- Ensure cases are escalated to appropriate business area, e.g. CMIT
- Monitor and maintain closed filing and archiving of claim records
- Managing incoming and outgoing post processes.
- Complete administration duties including data input
- Ensure the above are carried out professionally and in line with KPI's and SLA's.
- To achieve required levels of productivity and quality
- Maintains an awareness of Business Continuity Programme and role within it.
- In addition to the above the job holder will be required to carry out any other functions that maybe expected from them or assigned to them from time to time, within their span of knowledge and ability.
- Understands and meets KPI's and SLA's.
- Knowledge of Domestic, Commercial & Agricultural Insurance practices.
- Knowledge and awareness of FSA procedures and TCF initiative.
General Background, Experience & Professional Qualification
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, demonstrated by appropriate qualifications
- Knowledge of Word and Excel would be advantageous
- Aptitude for delivery of first rate customer service
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Competent use of technology.
- Team working skills.
- Strong organisational skills.