Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Sector: Car Retail - Main Volume Dealer
Job ID: 32184
This is an opportunity to join a family run business in the car retail world as a Vehicle Technician. You will be joining an established and trusted name within the local community, working with an excellent brand and for a business that cares and invests in you. You will also have every opportunity to expand your skillset and knowledge through manufacturer training. The business is an award winner and recognised as one of the top performing retailers which is achieved through its dedication to providing excellent customer service.
Core competencies of the role
- Our client requires a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to join an expanding team
- Reporting to the Service Manager ensure customer satisfaction in the service and repair of motor vehicles of all types
- Employ such knowledge and skills as may be required to test vehicles and diagnose faults
- To carry out vehicle health checks on all vehicles entering the workshop and use video technology to record any defects to present to the customer
- Attain manufacturers' servicing and repair times and report current and possible future vehicle faults and servicing requirements noticed as part of a vehicle health check and whilst working on vehicles
- Report current and possible future vehicle faults and servicing requirements noticed as part of a vehicle health check and whilst working on vehicles
- Protect customers' vehicles with covers and dustsheets etc. and safeguard the customers' vehicle and contents whilst being repaired/serviced
- Adhere to Company and Manufacturer policies and procedures at all times, including health and safety
What are we looking for?
- Fully qualified technician - NVQ Level 3
- Main dealer experience with commensurate training record
- Adaptable and professional mind-set towards providing high quality workmanship with focussed attention on vehicle and customer care
- A positive work ethic towards maintaining a professional approach to the role, environment and business objectives
Contact Keastone today for an initial confidential conversation.