A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Graduate CAD Technician to work for a reputable, well-established manufacturing business who offer innovative designs to their customers. The role is to join a thriving existing CAD team who are customer focused managing multiple projects in a busy and demanding role.
- As a Graduate CAD Technician, you will be liaising with customers to agree design details
- Preparation of and revisions to CAD layout drawings
- As a Graduate CAD Technician, you will be involved with preparation of production documentation
- Planning and management of multiple projects
- As a Graduate CAD Technician, you will assist customers and colleagues on technical support
- Respond to customer queries, adhering to Customer Service Standards at all times
- Proven track record of excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Graduate with a design related degree, product design, architectural, mechanical engineering
- Previous experience working as a CAD Technician would be ideal
- Knowledge of AutoCAD would be ideal
- Able to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines
- Methodical and structured approach to tasks
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to produce professional and grammatically correct correspondence
- Have a positive and problem-solving attitude to all challenges
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: CAD Technician, Draughtsman, AutoCAD, recent Product Design Graduate.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:30pm
Salary: up to £28,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.