Finance Business Partner - Part Time
This Finance Business Partner has become available due to outstanding growth within the organisation. This is a part-time position, approx. 3 days per week. You will be paid an excellent basic salary with a superb benefits package!
As the Finance Business Partner - you will be working for one of the largest retail businesses in the UK, with a reputation for quality and an outstanding customer focus.
The duties for the Finance Business Partner will include:
- A Budgeting and forecasting service to the Business Stakeholders
- You will be Identifying and defining key business revenue and cost drivers
- Be able to measure, report and analyse business performance
- Challenge the business, driving the performance improvements
- Produce board reports and post investment reviews
I would be very excited to speak with you if you have:
- Previous experience as a Finance Business Partner
- You are a Qualified Accountant
- Min 3 years post qualification experience
- Business Analysis skills
- High organisational skills
- Ability to cope well under pressure
Benefits package for the Finance Business Partner include:
- 31 days holiday (incl 8 Bank hols)
- Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Free Parking
- Part time hours - approx. 3 days per week
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity, please contact send your CV ASAP.