Our client has a lovely townhouse hotel under NEW MANAGEMENT in the heart of Leamington Spa on the river Leam that Queen Victoria made 'royal' after a visit in 1838. They are looking to hire full-time Night Porter to join their team.
Main Responsibilities :
To ensure that all guests visiting The Hotel receive a warm and memorable welcome at all times. At all times be proactive and anticipate guest's needs and promptly action all guests' requests. Assist in setting up and cleaning of meeting rooms as well as lounge and Restaurant. Be responsible for security of the hotel and guests during the night.
As a Night Porter you are responsible for:
- Maintaining the security and safety of the Hotel
- Cleaning the Hotel facilities
- Setting up requirements for next day's weddings/events/conferences
- Assisting /supporting the food and beverage team during busy periods on service and on the bar
- Dealing with check ins/outs in the hotel and dealing with customer requests
This is potentially a full time position working 11pm until 7am with flexibility required for weekend and shift working.
Experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
What we look for
- Energy, personality, drive
- Focus on quality
- Eye for detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and be self-motivated and driven
- Must show a great deal of flexibility in unsociable hours including weekends