Quality Inspector required for a growing precision engineering company within the Walsall area. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will have experience in a previous Quality Inspection role in the engineering or manufacturing industry. It is also envisaged that the successful candidate will be looking for a long term full time position.
Quality Inspector Position Overview
- Inspecting and testing products in relation to engineering drawings and specifications
- Documenting all quality inspection reports
- Ensuring the compliance of quality standards
- Completing product defect reports
- Using devices such as callipers and micrometres
Quality Inspector Position Requirements
- Previous experience using various handheld measuring equipment
- HNC or similar in a manufacturing orientated subject advantageous
- Able to read engineering drawings
- CMM Experience advantageous
- Knowledge of CNC Machinery and Process desirable
- Previous Quality Inspector Experience essential.
- Industry specific experience in precision engineering advantageous.
- Adhere to the company's quality standards and ensure all inspections are carried out to this level.
Quality Inspector Position Remuneration
- Salary £12.00-£15.00ph (dependant on experience)
- 28 days' holiday including bank holidays
- Day Shifts
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.