Air Conditioning Engineer Mobile
Air Conditioning Engineer
Salary: up to £34,000 + Package
You will be expected to take full responsibility for the building maintenance of major building services contracts for private and public businesses. As part of this role, you will be required to work flexible hours and complete a variety of tasks related to this role to ensure the continued smooth operation of the FM business.
You will focus on:
- Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Carrying out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
- Being on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
- Assisting other team members when required or as directed from the Contracts Manager.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Relevant qualifications in Air Conditioning.
- Experience of electrical/mechanical maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including air conditioning, plumbing, boiler plant, ventilation, pumps, generators, switchgear, cables, batteries, small power and lighting (where applicable).
- Capable of completing essential paperwork in accurate and timely manner.
- Engineer will ideally be from the Stoke on Trent area.
If you would like to APPLY for this role please send your CV OR contact me in the office on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.