I am currently recruiting for an up and coming manufacturing company. Due to a recent restructure of the executive board, this business now requires a qualified interim Accountant to work underneath the Finance Director.
You will be required on a minimum 3-month assignment to ensure the finances / cash flow is up to scratch, ensuring the company will generally be more appealing to potential investors. This position might also turn into a permanent positon dependant on performance within this role.
Ideally, you will;
• Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with experience of being a trouble shooter in other SME businesses
• Be hands on in your approach, happy to complete a number of given tasks by the Finance Director which will range from clerical duties to putting together a full set of management accounts
• Be efficient and effective in creating new ways to carry out certain tasks that you can integrate into the business
• Have excellent time management skills with the ability to produce important reports that need to be manipulated in a non-finance format to the board of directors
In return, you will;
• Be given the chance to prove yourself in a well established company with the chance to progress within the company
• Have your own autonomy in the role, able to complete tasks how you see fit in order of priority
• Gain a diverse skill set, completing tasks that you may not have undertaken before
This specific role insures that you will gain valuable experience within a company who are currently expanding.