Optima Plus Recruitment are currently supporting our well established client with the recruitment of a Technical Officer.
The successful candidate will report to the Group Technical Director and will be responsible for supporting both external and internal customers across the full portfolio of the products.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- To support and comply with the H&S policy of the business
- To take customer questions via phone calls and e-mails, communicate the solutions, populate CRM, providing industry-leading solutions.
- Communicate leads to external customer-facing teams
- Undertake and deliver accurate specifications
- To support development technical of the customer-facing teams
- Assist in day to day running of the department
- Assist in web and literature development and accuracy
- To recommend service improvements
- Arrange for samples to be dispatched as required
- Deal with technical queries from visiting trade counter customers
- Assist in the maintaining of the ISO audit folders for the technical content
- Educated to HNC/HND or Degree level all within a construction-related area
- Some knowledge of graphic design
- Excellent communication skills (telephone and interpersonal)
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work to meet service need
- Some construction knowledge
- Able to work under pressure
- Good numeracy, IT and literacy skills
For further information please contact Katie Meakin