Accounts Receivable Clerk
Purpose of post: A key role supporting the Accounts Receivable teams to maintain the recoverability of debt & provide accurate allocation of cash received.
Key result areas:-
Unique to this role
- Accountable for checking bank statements daily, ensuring all relevant receipts are coded, posted and allocated correctly and resolving rejected or unidentified payments in a timely manner on a rota based system.
- Generate team daily unallocated cash reports and help action as and when required by Credit Controller.
- Compile daily cash and cheque journals as required.
- Complete daily 'Root Cause Query log' for daily receipts not allocated as required.
- Raise, process and log eforms as required
- Opening, sorting and distributing post, daily saving of payment remittances on a rota based system.
- Take telephone calls and credit card payments as necessary.
- Assist with month end routines including invoices and journal preparation.
- Provide assistance to the Accounts Receivable Current Debt Manager with monthly reporting and letter creation for non-authority accounts.
- Responsible for uploading all CCG account invoices to the NHS online portal, Trade shift.
- Responsible for completion of all payment sign offs for the North Region.
- Responsible for obtaining and saving of all payment remittances for all CCG and North Region accounts.
- Responsible for sending of all invoices to customers via post on a weekly basis.
- Ad-hoc reporting as and when required by the Accounts Receivable Current Debt Manager.
Click Apply to complete our one page application………All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We encourage all interested applicants to apply promptly as we review all applications & CVs received on a daily basis. The majority of our adverts close 2 weeks after posting, however where we receive a large number of suitable applications we may close the advert early.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84642251