If you are looking for your first step on the banking ladder then we may have the role for you. We are currently recruiting for a number of Data Processors/Administrators to work in one of our sites based in Coventry.
Start date/duration: 4th February for 12 months
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week, 7 hours a day, between 8am and 5pm
Address: Harry Weston Road, Coventry, West Midlands, CV32TQ
As a Processor within the Insurance Account servicing department your primary role will be to handle customer complaints. There will be no face to face or verbal interaction with customers as all complaints are received via post and processed either manually or via a computer based system. Due to large volumes of complaints received the process can be very repetitive and thus all processes are target driven.
Duties will include:
- To provide a high quality, low cost service, to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by effective processing of all customer instructions.
- Dealing with large volumes of post in / out on a daily basis.
- Manual processing of complaints received in paper form.
- Investigating complaints on the banks internal data base.
This role would suit individuals who can demonstrate the following:
- Experience of dealing with customer enquiries.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Ability to adapt and embrace change.
- Commitment to customer service and continuous improvement.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan ahead to meet deadlines.
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently.