Independent Financial Advisor
Position Overview - Independent Financial Advisor
We have an exciting vacancy for an ambitious Independent Financial Advisor who is career committed and wanting to work with an organisation that shares their ambition and is committed to serving the needs of its clients.
You will be mentored by some of the UK's leading Independent Financial Planning Practitioners, all intent on making you the very best that you can be. This will include personal development with training support provided both internally and externally.
The right candidate is likely to progress in the firm and accept increased responsibilities, as well as rewards.
Summary of the role - Independent Financial Advisor
- Manage ongoing relationship with clients - being the first point of contact on all matters including technical matters
- To take over the advisory responsibility of an existing client bank providing ongoing financial planning support, while recruiting new clients to the business
- While support will be provided, the ability and willingness to write technical financial planning and suitability reports
- The input of client information into cash flow programmes and financial interpretations
- Obtaining illustrations, researching products for particular client requirements and collating evidence of research
Skills - Independent Financial Advisor
- Technical competency in all areas involving financial planning in particular investments, pensions, tax, financial protection and estate planning
- Ability to use financial planning cash flow software
- Ability to manage good client relationships
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Communication skills and commitment to performance excellence
Qualifications - Independent Financial Advisor
- Progressing towards Chartered Financial Planner
- Diploma in Financial Services