We are working with a company who are looking to recruit a Credit Controller into their team on a temporary basis.
As a Credit Controller you will have a number of responsibilities that will include:
- Reporting directly to the Credit Control Manager
- Chasing outstanding debtors and meeting all collection targets
- Process all sales receipts including allocation of the receipts
- Raising all sales invoices in a timely manner
- Producing reports when required
- Dealing with internal and external customers effectively by telephone, email, face to face etc
This Credit Controller position will allow you to demonstrate your sound ability when using Accounting Package software and Microsoft Excel.If you are immediately available and keen to find out more about this Credit Controller position, please contact Lauren or submit your CV by clicking apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84615077