Engineering Team Leader
One of the UK’s leading food services businesses and market leader in their field are recruiting. This is a newly created role within the engineering department and is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business that puts its people at the centre of everything they do. Our customer has recently created the role of Engineering Team Leader to enable them to prepare for another period of growth within their business.
We are looking for experienced people managers to join the business on a permanent basis and take responsibly for the supervision, management and development of a team of Maintenance Engineers.
There are a number of duties included in the role and will include but won’t be limited to;
- Machinery fault diagnosis
- Management of Pre Planned Maintenance Systems
- People Management
Essentially, we are looking for managers that put their people, their safety and product integrity first. You’ll have an eye for continuous improvement and be looking to maximise and increase the productivity efficiencies within your teams, department and the overall business. This business has been built on never standing still and always looking to improve its self and its offering.
To be successful in this role you’ll have;
- An Electrical Engineering Qualification (Time-served)
- Referenceable experience of leading and developing teams
- Ability to communicate at all levels, both written and verbally
- A hands on, can do attitude that is seen as part of the team and actively involved in the daily tasks within the department
Experience working in the following environments it not essential but would be an advantage;
- Temperature Controlled
- PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)
- Mobile Elevated Work Platforms
- Welding - TIG
- Recognised Team Leader or People Management Qualification
Salary - £43,500 per year
Overtime - Dependant on the needs of the business. Will attract a premium in pay
Shifts - 4 on 4 off (12-hour Shifts) Days & Nights