Financial Services Manager
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Financial Services Manager to join a reputable business in Rugby. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Accountant who enjoys the financial aspects of finance, particularly within a Local Government environment, and is looking for a new and exciting challenge.
The duties of the Financial Services Manager will include:
The Financial Services Manager will provide support to the Head of Corporate Resources and act as the Deputy Section 151 Officer. Direct management of the day to day financial activities will be in your hands, such as:
- Financial Planning
- Budget Setting
- Close down
- Medium term financial strategy
- Meeting with councilors
- Managing difficult/challenging stakeholders
The successful candidate will be the following:
- You'll be a CCAB qualified accountant with significant experience of working in a professional finance environment and supervising finance staff.
- You'll be a good motivator with a passion for continuous improvement and development of both staff and the service as a whole.
- You'll be a strong communicator as you will be required to help senior management, officers and councillors understand what may often be complex financial issues.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Alex Rowland.
*Interviews will be taking place week commencing the 10th December*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://data-processing-notice