Data and Quality Control Administrator
A large financial services firm based near Redditch is looking for an Administrator to join the team to ensure that all the information entered on to the database is accurate and current.
Main responsibilities of the Data and Quality Control Administrator include:
- Ensuring that any data errors identified are rectified as soon as possible, ensuring the source of error is identified and notified.
- Loading of new & revised client details ensuring it is up to date and accurate including clients and fact finds.
- Activating and maintaining online access for staff, clients and advisers ensuring records are kept up to date.
- Understanding and assisting with the management of IPS and external accounts.
- Assisting with XPLAN Support.
- Liaising with other Departments as necessary when dealing with new Product Provider Terms of Business and establishment of online access.
- Maintenance of all Product Provider contact details and agency codes for the Group.
- Management of back office field definitions including addition, updating, merging and deletion when required.
- Assist with any data cleansing projects identified by the firm.
- Providing support to other Departments with the export of data for mailings and cleansing of information.
- To assist in the production of the MI pack on a weekly / monthly basis.
- Assisting with remuneration queries including contacting relevant providers of financial products to obtain details.
- Management of the Group payaway table and CommPay accounts.
- Resolving remuneration queries and providing solutions via email and telephone.
- Setting standards for the quality expectation.
- Calculation of any financial incorrections.
- Dealing with any incoming queries, including validation, classification and reviewing
Candidates who have a good understanding of internal systems and processes along with analysing and interpreting data would be welcome to apply. Experience in Financial Services would be advantageous but not essential.
For further information please contact Ella Britton