Hours of work: 8am - 4pm (Monday to Friday)
Interview dates: ASAP
Start date: 21st January 2019
Are you an experienced Administrator based in or near Bromsgrove? Are you looking to further your career in a professional environment? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Bell Cornwall Recruitment are enthused to be recruiting on behalf of our client, a successful Finance company seeking to recruit Administrators to support their Investments team.
- Collating relevant client data
- Creating reports
- Responding to telephone and email enquiries
- Diary management
- General administrative duties to help support the Investment team
Requirements of the ideal candidate:
- Upwards of 6 months' experience as an Administrator (essential)
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Prioritisation skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good knowledge of the Financial industry
- Good knowledge of Nexus & XPlan (desirable)
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit & follow BCR on to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales