Site Manager TemporaryLichfield
Site Manager (Temporary)(Lichfield)
GBP17.00 Per Hour
Our client, an established nationwide housing developer, is currently looking to recruit a number of Site Managers in various locations across Lichfield. These roles will be recruited on an ongoing temporary basis.
The hours of work will be Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm, paying an hourly rate of GBP17.00.
Applicants will be responsible for the management of new build residential sites, ensuring the construction of a quality product in a safe manner, within agreed budgets and timescales.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure the company's policy on Health and Safety and the Health and Safety Legislation are met and safe working practices are actively encouraged.
- Supervise and co-ordinate sub-contractors, material suppliers and utility providers to ensure an efficient method of build.
- Ensure that all work is scheduled to ensure production targets are achieved as well as ensuring costs are kept within budget.
- Liaise with sales, commercial and technical departments ensuring that up to date records of site activities are retained and to help implement cost/quality control.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years' experience in a construction management role within the house-building sector.
- Experience of supervising tradesmen and sub-contractors, scheduling and calling off material orders, programming, snagging and liaising with sales.
- Take responsibility for and lead combined project operational team to achieve the target start on site, show-home opening, CML and legal completion targets in line with budgets.
- CSCS Manager Card.
- CITB Site Managers Safety Course.
- First Aid Training.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 18 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.