Senior Security Engineer
- Senior Security Engineer required
- Based in Warwickshire or surrounding areas
- Permanent/Full Time
- Salary from GBP28,000 to GBP34,000 plus overtime.
Due to extensive growth during the last 12 months DigiGroup are currently looking for a full time Senior Security Engineer to carry out domestic repairs, and simple installation work, across the West Midlands. You'll already be an experienced Security Engineer with exposure to repairing Door Entry, Access Control, Warden Call, and CCTV systems. On site you'll be liaising with our clients, fault finding, repairing, managing expectations, and liaising - both verbally and electronically - with the head office about job updates and kit requirements. As a Senior Security Engineer, you will also look to pass on your expertise and technical knowledge onto other Engineers within the team. With this role you'll be provided with a company van, fuel card, uniform, tablet, PDA and van stock. The role does include an out of hours on-call rota.
Working hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
To be suitable for this role you will need;
- Have at least 3 years' experience as a Security Engineer within a domestic role
- Be experienced in Door Entry, Warden Call, CCTV, & Access Control
- Exposed to numerous manufacturers to complement our wide footprint
- Had exposure to Door & Gate Automation and Fire repairs (desirable)
- Experience working with Warden Call with particular exposure to Tynetec and Tunstall
- Hold Valid Driving Licence, Company vehicle will be provided
- Good communication skills, excellent time keeping and a professional manner
You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believes the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the company's success.
Having built a strong reputation based on excellence, we are looking for applicants that demonstrate our core values. The right attitude is as important as skill set, and traits that team members must have include:
- Being courteous, respectful and polite
- A great work ethic
- Being punctual & reliable
- A "can-do" and 'ownership' mindset
- Being well-presented
- Having a clean & tidy approach to works
If you are interested in applying for the position please submit a CV.
Knowledge of the below manufacturers is key;
PAC/Intratone - Fobs / Tynetec and Tunstall - Warden Call / Various- Door Entry
We'll only respond to those applicants that closely meet the stated criteria. If you do not receive a response within two weeks please assume that your application was unsuccessful.