Alexander Daniels are working exclusively with a fantastic business based in West Bromwich. Required on a permanent basis paying around the £25,000 mark, you will be working as part of a friendly team where you will be responsible for purchase ledger, sales ledger, payroll and other general accounts duties.
Responsibilities for the account's assistant will include:
- Processing contractor's invoices and payments, calculating profit margin and issuing weekly management reports
- Preparing and processing a high volume of purchase/ sales invoices
- Every day updating cash received to SAGE for all businesses, from bank statements, debit card transactions and direct debit collections
- Updating Cashflow reports reconciling with bank account and invoice discounting facility
- Bank Reconciliations including Invoice discounting facility
- Processing expense claims and debit card payments
- Assisting with management accounts
This really is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a friendly, family feel to their working life. Working along side a dedicated team they are looking for a like minded individual to fit in seamlessly and hit the ground running.
My client in return are offering the right candidate to work within a lovely newly reburnished office space, attractive employee benefits and on-site parking. The business is also easily accessible on public transport. Interviews to commence week starting the 17th January 2019.