Permanent, Accounts Assistant, £20,000-£25,000, Full time, Ledbury
Your new company
Hays Accountancy & Finance are exclusively recruiting for a permanent Accounts Assistant to join a growing market leading manufacturing organisation in Ledbury. The client is looking for a permanent and highly experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team to hit the ground running. The duties include but are not limited to;
- Reconciling finance accounts
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- Credit control
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Cash allocation
- Sales order processing
- Managing daily post in and out
- Handling and writing cheques
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment
- Verifying calculations working with the Accounts system
- Reconciliation of Direct Debit mandates
- Managing petty cash transactions
In return for this excellent opportunity my client is looking for a highly experience Accounts Assistant who has worked within a similar vacancy for 3 or more years. You must be in a position to pick up and learn new systems with ease. For the right candidate the client is willing to offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package as well as the possibility of offering study support in the future.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.