Customer Service Advisor
We have an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic & hard working team players to join our clients corporate call centre as a Customer Service Advisor. Our Client is a growing business who's staff and customers are at the heart of everything they do. The offices are modern & easy to commute to via car, or public transport.
You will be answering inbound customer service calls which vary in nature e.g. taking payments, updating customer records, billing queries & some complaint handling. You will receive 6 working weeks of training before joining your team in the call centre & will continuously be supported by the L&D department. Success & career progression is encouraged & supported by the company.
Due to the nature of this role the ideal candidate will come from a customer service background.
* Be responsible for providing outstanding customer service through verbal and nonverbal interactions with our customer and membership base
* Ensure all industry processes are understood, acknowledged and followed
* Accurately record data ensuring successful conversion of enquiries into new customers
* Ensure you operate within the ethical values of, and to the strategic direction, set out by the client
* Provide outstanding customer service ensuring that all reasonable customer requirements are met
* Maintain effective and up to date customer contact records
* Continue to develop your knowledge
* Ensure that all monies are balanced and banked promptly
* Undertake general housekeeping duties as required
* Pleasant polite and always professional whether face to face or via telephone
* Must ensure high levels of productivity and efficiency
* Takes personal responsibility for outputs and accuracy levels
* Take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions at work
* Occasionally situations may arise that require the post holder to perform other duties or tasks as may be reasonably requested by the Society.
The starting salary is £17,920.50 and has potential to increase up to £20,494.50 per annum in this role.
The hours of work are on a permanent shift pattern working one shift every 3 weeks, please note you must be able to work all of the below days & hours:
8am - 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
11:30am - 8pm, Monday to Friday
9:30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday with a day off in the week & finishing at 4pm on Saturday.
GCSE level or equivalent in English and Mathematics and has potential to increase up to £20,494.50 per annum in this role.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy