Out client is an international multi-disciplinary consultancy, due to growth they are seeking a Graduate Building Surveyor with post qualification experience to join their Stoke team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a growing team and gain all round Building Surveying experience.
This role has excellent prospects for an individual who has a strong ambition to progress and enjoys working collaboratively within a vibrant team. As well as technical competence, they are looking for someone with the ability to think laterally, who possesses exemplary communication skills, has strong commercial awareness, who will provide a first class service to their clients.
- Working across a number of projects in different sectors and being able to provide a range of building surveying duties.
- The use and application of standard forms of building contract, such as JCT and NEC.
- Understand the principles of quality, safety and the environment within the management of projects
- Supporting the senior managers in their day-to-day activities.
- Carry out surveys, inspections, schedules, provide professional services and the management of schemes in Yorkshire and the surrounding regions.
Education, skills and experience:-
- BSc (Hons) in Building Surveying or a similar degree accredited by RICS
- The individual must be working towards their MRICS or want to get onto an APC training programme
- Experience managing clients and their expectations coupled with a strong understanding of profitability, business development, and sound commercial awareness.
- Sound knowledge of drafting technical documents including bids
- Full understanding of Health and Safety requirements
- Excellent time management, punctuality and commitment to getting the job done
- Meticulous nature and an eye for detail
If you're a Building Surveyor and want to join a growing team located in the Stoke area, please send your CV to or for a confidential discussion call Amy on .
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.