Quality Assurance and Design Manager
The SF Group are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance and Design Manager to be based with one of their clients in Burton on Trent with the addition of travel to different sites so flexibility is required.
The Quality Assurance and Design Manager will be responsible for providing support to the Operations Director and Technical Director, with duties including:
- Leading, managing and co-ordinating the continuous improvement programme
- Recording, reporting and analysing quality issues
- Compiling quality-related reports
- Managing research and development of materials and products
- Driving quality improvements and lean manufacturing principles
- Working closely with different teams and departments to identify any quality issues and reduce customer complaints
- Ensuring to implement continuous improvement projects to improve quality and reduce cost
- Dealing with any complaints from site
- Collating data and generating reports
- Ensuring production is operating as cost effectively as possible
- Adhering to Health & Safety regulations, company policies and procedures
To be considered for the role, you must have experience within LEAN Manufacturing, continuous improvement and design and product development. In addition, you must have a Concrete Technology Qualification however this does not need to be degree level.