LABORATORY ASSISTANT x 2
BURTON ON TRENT
The successful applicants will work 40 hours per week, 5 in 7 staggered shifts
Week 1: Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat and Sun –
Week 2: Tues – Fri
We are looking for two enthusiastic individuals to join our Laboratory within the Research and Development (R&D) department in Burton on Trent.
The main purpose of this role is to collect samples, prepare and test in line with control plans and procedures. There is a requirement to operate within Pirelli HSE, Quality and Security Efficiency standards.
The ideal candidates will have good interpersonal skills, and be team players with a flexible proactive approach.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sample collection, preparation, and testing in-line control plans and procedures.
- Operation of various instruments, equipment, and associated software packages.
- Results data entry and reporting.
- Organisation of work in line with changing priorities.
- Contribute towards departmental targets/KPIs.
- Operate within Pirelli HSE, Quality, Security, and Efficiency standards.
There is a requirement for the individuals to be educated to Secondary Education level, along with being highly PC literate. The ability to demonstrate efficiency within time management, along with the willingness to be flexible is also essential. Candidates must work to a high standard of quality and integrity and be prepared to support sporadic out of hours departmental working.
If you would like to apply for this role, please visit our Careers Website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84156671