Domiciliary Care Assistant
- Are you fed up of travelling miles to work?
- Could you care for someone else?
- Do you need flexible work?
The Care Bureau is a family ran business that operates locally in the Stratford Upon Avon area. We are looking for Home Care Assistants to join our family, by caring for others in the local area.
If you've never worked in care don't worry! We will give you all the training and support needed to provide quality care to our clients and help them maintain their independence in their own homes.
- Not sure what to expect?
Put simply, domiciliary care is helping others to complete daily tasks that we do for ourselves on a daily basis. They just need a bit more support and help to complete these tasks for themselves.
What we provide for you as a Domiciliary Care Assistant:
- We will help and support you to achieve the Nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Local care work
- Regular care calls and clients to provide continuity of care and hours.
- Flexible hours available
- You can earn up to £11 per hour, Plus mileage and travel time.
- Get paid for the full care visit, not by minute.
- Free DBS and uniform.
- Career progression to Supervisory / Managerial roles, if available.
- If available, you can study for your Health and Social Care Diploma.
- Regular training opportunities and additional courses available to improve your care knowledge.
- Ongoing support from the Care Manager, Supervisors and Care Assistants.
What makes the best Care Assistant?
- A caring attitude
- A real desire to provide the best care service for our clients
- A good sense of humour and communication skills
- No care experience is necessary
Our carers are involved in all aspects of support, assisting with meal preparation, medication, personal care, washing and dressing..
No day is the same in the life of a Care Assistant, so why not apply now to kick start your care career and start in one of the most rewarding roles around. If you're unsure and want an informal chat don't hesitate to contact us on our 24 hour Recruitment Line!
Rec Code: INDSP