Security Operations Director
Are you an experienced Operations Manager within the security sector? Perhaps you are an established National Operations Manager looking for your next step?
A forward-thinking, dynamic security provider with a £4.5 million turnover is looking for a Security Operations Director to join their team based in Burton.
They look after all aspects of security including manned guarding, keyholding, alarm response and CCTV sites across the regions of the UK.
Based at their Head Office in Burton Upon Trent, they are looking for someone to oversee their team of Operations Managers and their respective portfolios. They wish to recruit a dynamic individual who can bring vision into an established Operations Department within the security industry.
About the Security Operations Director role:
- Overseeing and ensuring completion of all scheduling and rostering of staff cover for all sites nationwide
- Overseeing & developing regular recruitment of site staff, and managing all HR and disciplinary issues
- Preparing financial and budget reports for Senior Management Meetings
- Reviewing working practices in order to ascertain its success and devise alternatives with their Quality and Compliance team ensuring they are fully compliant at all times
- Proven experience within the security industry, ideally as an Operations Manager
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Effective meeting management skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Ability to use common MS applications
- Ability to motivate yourself and work off of your own initiative
Benefits: Company car, excellent bonus structure, fuel card, laptop and mobile phone, regular salary reviews
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the next step into working for a fast-paced, dynamic company that continues to grow substantially year on year.
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY now.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Security Operations Manager, Business Manager, National Operations Manager, Facilities Operations Coordinator, National Business Manager, Multi-site Operations Manager, Operations Director, may also be considered for this role.