Assistant Management Accountant
My client are a leading global manufacturer in their respective sector and are based in Dudley. They are rapidly growing both their UK and international operations and as a result are recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their dynamic and growing finance team.
Reporting into the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the production of monthly management accounts
- Accruals & prepayments of Overheads including credit cards
- Review and maintain turnover rebate for European buying groups.
- Assist with annual budgeting
- Intercompany recharges.
- Bank account reconciliations.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Fixed asset register administration and reporting.
- Customer rebate reporting and administration.
- Sales and margin analyses and variance interpretation.
- General ledger coding accuracy.
- Preparing and posting accounting journals and supporting transactions to the ERP system.
- Ad hoc activities as business demands require.
- To support the finance function and wider business in modelling, pivot tables and advanced formulae.
- You will be studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- You can demonstrate strong analytical and Excel skills (intermediate or higher) with eye for commercial
- Proven experience of working with Management accounts
If this is the role for you please give me a call on or .