Assistant / Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant / Graduate Quantity Surveyor a nationwide multi-disciplinary Construction Consultancy based in Staffordshire. The client is an award winning and dedicated consultancy with a different approach. Our client has a reputation with a number of global and national brands where they seamlessly deliver projects within a range of disciplines.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor or Graduate who will successfully secure this role will have the ability to join the team and bring work on board. The Assistant / Graduate Quantity Surveyor can be working towards completing a degree in Quantity Surveying, recently completed a degree in Quantity Surveying or have 1-2 years' worth of experience within Quantity Surveying. For a new recruit into the business our client will offer RICS support and accreditation and support with APC. This role is predominantly office based with the occasional visit to the project as and when needed, our client is happy to offer flexibility on working from home when needed.
The office is a relatively young and vibrant office; it is a fairly small practice with an excellent reputation. The Directors are heavily involved within the business and they all have experience to pass on to the correct individual.
Assistant / Graduate Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Provide Quantity Surveying and Employers Agent
- Working on a variety of projects for blue chip clients on a variety of new-build, commercial, housing and mixed use developments.
- Working under JCT D&B Contracts
- Bring work on board to the team
Assistant / Graduate Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Recently graduated or close to securing a degree in Quantity Surveying, or alternatively experienced in Quantity Surveying holding 1-2 years' worth of experience.
- Living in or close to Staffordshire
- Keen to progress with APC training and RICS accreditation.
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
Assistant / Graduate Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary: Depending upon experience
- 25 days' holiday + BH
- Healthcare (Discretionary)
- Company car or allowance
- Bonus (Discretionary)
- Support in becoming chartered.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.