Finance Reporting Assistant
This well-known organisation is currently recruiting a Finance Reporting Assistant to join their dedicated Finance Team. Reporting to the Assistant Financial Controller you will assist the Assistant Reporting Accountant in the reporting process by providing relevant, accurate & timely statistical information.
The main parts of the job role are production of daily, weekly, monthly & adhoc statistics and reports using variety of information systems including Excel & Accesso, to ensure all statistical reporting reconciles to the Management accounts as well as a variety of other responsibilities.
If you are the successful candidate, you will enjoy genuine career opportunities with defined progression in the large Commercial Finance Team.
Ideally, you will:
• You will be confident in presenting information in a clear & concise manner, building strong relationships within the company
• A fast learner who is able to quickly learn new ways of working.
• Be flexible and be prepared to be shaped by the role and the company.
In return, you will:
• Work in a very large, proactive, fast-paced business (good prospects for longer-term career opportunities)
• Gain direct exposure to the commercial side of the business - actually adding value to the business and supporting commercial & strategic decisions
• Enjoy a competitive salary / rate with rewards and benefits being given for good performance and loyalty.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to gain direct commercial exposure in a large, successful international business - enjoying great career prospects as a result.