Job title:Billing Administrator
Reports to: Billing Manager
Main function of the job:
- Processing of timely / accurate billing and cash receipts
- Chase collect outstanding debt for LA’s and Clients directly
(Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such duties as may reasonably be required).
Main duties (not in any order of priority)
- Process billing across a national / multi-company Social Care Group
- Maintain invoice controls - ensure nil revenue leakage
- Process for submissions from Services for centralised billing
- Ensure billing is timely, accurate and complete
- Ensure prompt payments from Local Authorities
- Liaise with Local Authorities to resolve billing disputes
- Chase older debt and work with Operational Staff and LA’s to resolve queries
- Ensure new client billing details are collected and processed accurately and on-time
- Allocation of cash payments
- Answering calls to customers and clients
- Excel Skills including vlookups, pivot tables, etc
- Strong IT / systems skills
- Experience of Sage50
- Experience of ECM2000
- Experience Webroster preferential
- Develop effective working relationships with Operational Staff
- Support an open, positive and inclusive working culture
- Systematically solve day-to-day problematical issues which arise
All employees are required by Section 7 of the Health and Safety at Work Act to take reasonable care of their own Health and Safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
To undertake any such additional duties that are reasonably commensurate with the level of this post.
This Job Description is not intended to be an exhaustive list but to indicate the main responsibilities of the post. It will be reviewed periodically to consider changes and developments in service requirements. Any changes will be discussed fully with the post holder.
I agree and understand the duties and responsibilities involved within my job and acknowledge that this is not a exhaustive list and other relevant aspects maybe added to my job description.