Part time- SEN Teaching assistant - Kenilworth - ASAP
Part time - SEN Teaching assistant - Kenilworth - ASAP
Do you have experience working with autism?
Are you calm and resilient?
Are you active and outgoing?
If so then this could be a great opportunity
Academics Ltd are currently looking for an experienced teaching assistant to work with primary pupils who have autism. The role starts ASAP. An amazing school that works with children with autism in Kenilworth are recruiting as they need compassionate and caring teaching assistants.
- Experience working with autistic pupils is preferred but not essential
- Candidates who are active and sporty are encouraged to apply
- Experience working within a school
- Able to work 8:30 - 1:05
- Comfortable working with year 1 pupils
- You will be working as part of a strong team to help support these pupils and ensure a good quality of life. Work at a superb and growing school with excellent training and a superb senior leadership team. By registering with Academics Ltd, we can offer you:
- We are specialists in long-term and permanent placements
- We are an established brand meaning we can provide better daily rates with an array of opportunities available
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn *GBP100 in vouchers
The essentials To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- If you believe you have the ability to do this role please apply for an immediate interview. For any queries please call Keyleigh on or