Bank Care Assistant
Care Assistant / Support Worker
Calling all Students!!
- Do you need flexible hours to work around your studies?
- Do you need experience in the care industry to help with your course?
The Care Bureau is a family run business that operates locally around the Leamington Spa area.
If you are looking for flexible hours without long term commitments, we may just be the right company for you!
- Experienced in care? - We can offer work in Residential / Nursing homes or One to One with clients on a flexible, adhoc basis to work around your studies / exams / holiday periods.
- Not experienced in care? - Don't worry! We've got you covered too! Come and join our Domiciliary Team who care for clients in their own homes. They can offer bank hours allowing you to pick and choose when you want to work.
What we provide for you:
- Local care work
- Minimum care shifts of 4 hours and above
- Variety of clients to really build your knowledge in care.
- Flexible hours available - Pick and choose when you want to work.
- Regular training opportunities and additional courses available to improve your care knowledge.
What makes the best Care Assistant / Support Worker / Health Care Assistant?
- A caring attitude
- A real desire to provide the best care service for our clients
- A good sense of humour and communication skills
Variety is the spice of life but if that's not for you we will always take your personal preferences on board to try and keep you in the same Care Home if those shifts are available.
No day is the same in the life of a Care Assistant in our Temporary Staffing Division, so why not apply now or If you would like some more information on the care we provide or the Care Assistant vacancies please don't hesitate to contact our friendly team on our 24 hour Recruitment Hotline!
Care Assistant / Care Worker / Domiciliary Care Assistant / Homecare Support Worker / Health Care Assistant / Community Care Worker / Carer / Private Carer
Rec Code: INDSP