Domiciliary Care Assistant
- Do you have a few hours spare each week?
- Would like a part time job to keep you active?
- Would you like to meet new people in your community?
The Care Bureau is a family ran business that operates locally in the Leamington Spa area. We are looking for Home Care Assistants to join our family, by caring for others in the local area.
If you've never worked in care don't worry! We will give you all the training and support needed to provide quality care to our clients and help them maintain their independence in their own homes.
- Not sure what to expect?
Put simply, domiciliary care is helping others to complete daily tasks that we do for ourselves on a daily basis. They just need a bit more support and help to complete these tasks for themselves.
What we provide for you as a Domiciliary Care Assistant:
- Local care work
- Regular care calls and clients to provide continuity of care and hours.
- Regular clients to allow you to build strong working relationships
- Flexible hours available - Part time, full time or just a few hours a week is fine!
- Dedicated compliance team to help you through the employment checks.
- Regular training opportunities and additional courses available to improve your care knowledge.
- Ongoing support from the Care Manager, Supervisors and Care Assistants.
What makes the best Care Assistant?
- A caring attitude
- A real desire to provide the best care service for our clients
- A good sense of humour and communication skills
- No care experience is necessary
Our carers are involved in all aspects of support, assisting with meal preparation, medication, personal care, washing and dressing..
No day is the same in the life of a Care Assistant, so why not apply now to kick start your care career and start in one of the most rewarding roles around. If you're unsure and want an informal chat don't hesitate to contact us on our 24 hour recruitment line!
Rec Code: INDSP