Director of Analytical Services - Pharma
Posted by: Expion
Job title: Analytical Services Manager / Director
The purpose if this Analytical Services Manager / Director is to:
- To lead the Analytical Services Team and grow the business in line with the Strategic Position Assessment (SPA) and business plan.
- Lead for excellent customer service (for internal and external customers) across Analytical Services to ensure a business brand that facilitates the retention of existing business and creation of new business.
- Ensure the business operates compliantly to customer and regulatory requirements
The main responsibilities of this Analytical Services Manager / Director role are:
- Method development / method validation best practice and process expert
- Define and lead a strategy for Analytical Services to drive growth in all areas of the AS business and deliver the strategy to the agreed budget.
- Lead the Analytical Services team, providing focus, direction and performance leadership to enable them to meet the plan.
- Ensure the right levels of customer service are delivered to new and existing customers
- Ensure that all customer and regulatory compliance requirements are met
- Develop partnerships with other companies/academia to broaden the Analytical Services offer and present business proposals to the Executive on potential business development opportunities.
- Own the Analytical Services customer relationships on behalf of client by developing long term relationships with current non-group customers, developing relationships with group customers, including those not currently customers of Analytical Services.
Skills and Qualifications:
The successful candidate for this Analytical Services Manager / Director role would be degree qualified in Science or equivalent, and have experience in a commercial pharmaceutical or analytical environment. The ideal candidate will also have an in depth knowledge of testing and legislative requirements.
Essential skills required are as follows
- In depth knowledge of analytical testing market and analytical techniques
- High level of impact and influencing skills which has been demonstrated through successful stakeholder management at a senior level, and engaging of others
- Leadership of a team and delegation
Expion: Our manufacturing & scientific recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates throughout our history. Our in-depth knowledge of manufacturing and engineering recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and full salary details, to Richard Clegg quoting ref RC4432, preferably by email to Richard Clegg.