Ingredients Control Operative
To undertake various tasks within the ingredients department whilst following site safety rules, food safety rules, quality management and packaging procedures. You will be responsible for mixing ingredients to a specific recipe that must be accurate before being processed for packing.
Complete essesntial paperwork whilst maintaining production targets.Operators will undertake a variety of duties across a wide variety of processes. Ingredients Operators will support Shift Managers to meet the required output.Your duties as a Ingredients Control Operative will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure adherence to company policy and all laws and regulations pertaining to Food Hygiene and Health& Safety.
- To ensure that all finished product meets customer specifications.
- Accountable for product quality , Maintaining Health and safety and QA management records .
- To ensure all daily checks and documentation are completed in an accurate and timely manner. To include line safe start-up checks, handover and H &S.
- Effective communication.
- To ensure the best interests of the company are always maintained
- Take active role in employee reviews
- Decision making, assistaing team leader when required.
Candidates should ideally have 2 years experience within food production environment.
Contact Sophie at Encore on 01952 262970 or email a CV to
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84466087